Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Get to know me

 I could not find one current picture of myself that I liked that didn't include my family so everyone gets to meet baby Jae. 

The beautiful thing about learning is no one can take it away from you- BB King

To those of you who don't know me I love children. I've tutored, volunteered or worked with children since I was 15.  Before that I was the family babysitter. I chose early childhood education because I find such a great joy in teaching a child something for the first time. That joy is why I enrolled in a masters program so that I could feel it by teaching children everyday. 

2 comments:

  1. I like your childhood picture as well as your quote.I am impressed that you started working when you were only 15. You seem to be very focussed about Early Childhood Education from the very beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the quote from BB King. I wasn't aware that he had any educational quotes. I only knew of his amazing career in music.

    ReplyDelete