“There is ‘No Single Ingredient’ that will enable us to achieve effective teaching. It’s not education or mentoring, it’s both. - Dr. Marcy Whitebook
Early childhood, any education, is a civil rights issue.- Renatta Cooper
Take your ego out of it and think about the child. - Renatta Cooper
I also quoted Renatta Cooper when she talked about letting go of our ego as educators. Every decision we make should be child-centered. Does that mean that sometimes we may have to take a new approach, go a different direction? It may. But it will be worth any challenge we may face if it benefits the child.
ReplyDeleteHi Jae,
ReplyDeleteVery Inspiring Quotes!
I am inspired by one quote of Renatta Cooper that, “Early childhood, any education is a civil right”. In many parts of the world, most of the children are unaware of this civil right. I wish and pray that this rights should be implemented in every part of the world, especially in the third world.